Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas speech

Christmas is nearby now.. Another 15 minutes.. Well taking this time 15 minutes before Christmas to wish every blog reader of mine, a very blessed Christmas. Not just that please remember the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ 2000 years ago and don't make Christmas another entertaining day but to take His birth seriously cause it is because of today we are given hope, a hope that only God can provide. A hope for the betterment of our life and life of others. And by saying that let us use this day as a day to make our New Year resolution carefully. A resolution only God can provide for the year 2011 and years so forth.
Before I end my blog here, I just wanna say this. Everything I say above is also a reminder for myself that I will not take His Birth for granted but in all things, it is to remind me of how fragile we are and how a perfect God would come down to the earth to die for our sin and to give us hope. So let no one come to claim they are better than others, which includes me and you and you and you.. Amen? Blessed Christmas and God bless.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home