Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, January 02, 2009

First time of the year

Today is 2nd day of a New Year. First day experiencing jam for the year. I took the bus to work from SS2 and I had to faced a terrible jam until Seksyen 17. And I guess it was because everybody had started work. I mean most of them. That's why it is jam. Not good, not good..
Reached office later than usual. Nearly late cause I was 2 minutes away from the working hour. Was shocked to know that my boss and colleagues had came back from holiday. I always thought that everybody would come back to work only on Monday.
Lunch time I ate Spaghetti Bolognise. This is the first time I ate that for this year. Well not that expensive though in the canteen. Costs me RM5.80 only together with a glass of cold chinese tea.
Tomorrow is another special day of the year. My first day of work on weekend. Tomorrow I would have to work as well. Tomorrow and Sunday. It's time to earn some extra cash as it is my over time work and I wouild get over time pay. Not bad though. But then tomorrow would be my first time la.
Lastly but not least, today is my first day working of the year 2009. Nothing much to talk about except that it is another boring life. Nothing much to bragged about. But I do have lotsa things to complain about. But then not good to complain it here. Perhaps I would complain whenever I am free la. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home