Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, November 07, 2008

Board Game

Of late, I am a frequent visitor to this hardware shop in The Atria called "I don't know what the shop called" next to Giant Supermarket. Anyway was very interested at something which was sold there. You maybe find it very dumbfounded but then I am interested in the board game sold there. I noticed different edition of monopolies were sold there. ie. The Simpsons, Star Wars, Shrek and even Po The Kungfu Panda. One thing in life that I realised I love a lot is playing board games. I mean I am interested in owning them though. It gave me the satisfaction of playing such a game.
You may think that, "hey that's so childish of you." But then again who are not? You maybe mature in a lot of way but then you can be immature in another part of your life too. But I guess playing board games does gave us the inspiration of achieving dreams. In fact, I found out that playing board game although may be about wanting to win or lose but then it helps us to build our dreams in the game. I mean come to think of it. Monopoly is although may sounds like a selfish game as one wants to control and monopolies a certain part of territory but then it also help us to learn how to build our empire, thus giving us a learning process where we can learn how a property is formed and attract us to have interested in wanting to invest in property rather than wasting our cash elsewhere unnecessary.
Anyway my favorite board game would always be Risk, followed by Monopoly and Chess. I had been constantly buying old time board and card game like Chess set, donkey, maid etc etc.. Even I managed to bought color stick. Remember the color pick up stick? The color sticks is hold up together before it is released and we need to pick the stick up without moving the remaining stick. Different colors different points. The stick is still with me though, I do wish to play it but too bad no one seems to be interested. Anyway I am also interested in collecting games like snake and ladder, ludo if they are still available for sale in current market. Those were the time I enjoyed myself playing all those games. Now because of no player, the games were left aside.
As for my chess knowledge, it has been so rusty that whenever I played it it is easy to determine my step. When I was young, I was good in checkers. In fact I had beaten my school teacher quite a few time until they play cheat. In fact I still remembered Cikgu Azham, my class teacher for two years became a discipline teacher after that and forbade us from playing the game during school time. And I beat him in the game before for ample of time before.
Anyway those were the good memories that I have had long long time ago. Playing all those games. In fact, I used to think that once I started working, my first pay would be used to buy The Risk board game. But too bad until now it has not been fulfilled. Anyway all those game were the best game ever played. Good memory to be remembered. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home