Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Deepavali

Yay!! Tonight I am going back to Ipoh to sleep, study, relax, spent time with family, watch movies etc etc.. =) Not to forget to celebrate Deepavali. I nearly forgot that I am supposed to go back to Ipoh tonight cause I thought Deepavali is another week time. Thank God I was reminded when I start looking at the calender and colleagues reminded me. Too busy with works. The bad news is I am getting my pay today because of this festive season. Sucks. Got my salary pay spent it fast too. What the heck? Anyway Happy Deepavali and Happy Holiday.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home