Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Life starts at....

Today is the last day of October, which is also Halloween day. The month of October had gone, which means the month of November is coming. Well exam is coming too. 19th November. Sad case..
Anyway this month (as in Ocotber'08) surprising is a month of death. Two colleague of mine had passed away within this month. 1st colleague(so-called colleague) was my office's canteen operator and few days ago another colleague who work as an executive in professional course line has just passed away. The reason for his passing was that he got a stroke and die of heart attack if not mistaken. Well for one thing he is just in his early 50s. Not that young and neither that old too and he died early. I used to think that life starts at 40 when your career advanced and you got a family. But I guess life starts now, whether you are in your teens, youth, young adult, family man or woman and even senior citizen. I do not agrees that life starts at 40 an stated by the person of the past. (That is how the sentence like life starts at 40 came about) I guess life starts as you live now. Do not always think that I need to get this or that to start a life. For example, we need to earn big before our life starts or when our life is steady or even when we are living in glorious time. But I guess life starts when you started to learn to gain experience. Cause if life started after you had gained the experience, what is the point of having life then? I mean since we had already achieve it. For me, I am still living in a life where I am still in dreaming land. Still not able to achieve anything but then what the heck. I am still having life. At least I am dreaming. But then I need to buck myself up to actually grab that dream which I am dreaming of. I am still in the process of achieving life. And that is when my life starts.
So I guess I am starting step by step of my life by writing this blog. Hope that this life of mine written in this blog would make me starts my step of achieving dreams. =) Anyway just want to wish Mr Sothi's family member a condolence for his demise. May God bless their family where ever they are and whatever they do. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home