Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Life hasn't been easier after all...

Metro bus ticket has increased by another RM0.10 lately. Sucks man.. Yesterday went for the medical check-up for my finger. Came back I always pay RM1.50 per trip. Suddenly the bus conductor told me that I need to pay an additional of RM0.10 per trip. I thought that the additional RM0.10 increased was because to avoid hassle, the bus lump up the whole sum from RM0.90 to RM1 to ease the unwanted hassle of getting the enough change if a passenger boarding the bus pays for a short distance trip with large amount of money. And because of that, I was shocked that the conductor charge me with an extra RM0.10. Perhaps RM0.10 is not a big deal. But then going from a different places to another different place daily can cost a bomb.
Sad to say, but life has not been much changed since the oil price dropped again. I mean I am not affected at all in terms of petrol usage but in terms of food and other daily consumption, I guess I does felt the affect though I do not own a car. I can't blame the government though cause for one thing they had so-called helped the country by reducing the price of oil. Not the thing is there are some certain quarters whom wanted to earn some extra lousy illegal profit by not wanting to drop the price of goods for their own sake. Don't know lah. I felt that this 2nd half a year was a time where I spent more for food and daily consumption compared to 1st half a year.
To say it this way, I hope things would turn well. And seriously I am amazed by the Pakatan people wanting to co-operate with the government in terms of rulling. I am puzzled with the sudden change of wind that last week they were talking about taking over the government but this week is otherwise. I do hope that both parties would indeed co-operate with each other for the sake of the country and not just a mere talking and with intention behind. So I guess life would be much better soon or worst?? I wouldn't know but God knows what will happen in future. Anyway anyhow may all turns up well.. For God's glory.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home