Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, December 26, 2008

Birthday Eve..

Just came back to Ipoh today. It took me bout 5 hours to reach home. The bus arrived late from Shah Alam today. It seems that the bus company, Perak Roadways was out of staff. I guess there were too many staff who went on-leave today.
But anyway thank God I am able to reach home early. Managed to pass around the Christmas presents to my parent. And I can see how cheerful their faces were, especially my mom.. =) Good to see them so cheerful.. Anyway tomorrow is 'the' special day. Not really into celebrating it though. Don't know why.. Perhaps my sickness is still there.. Anyway Happy Birthday to me, Lik Ee.. At least I am glad that I wishes myself first for now.. =) hahahaha....
And want to thank everybody who had bought me the lovely MP3, although I am still wondering how to use at this moment.. =) Anyway whatever la.. At least I can get some songs download already.. hahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home