Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Appointment with dentist

Just came back from meeting with dentist. Went there for my dental check up. Had not been there for the past 17 years already. Was kinda paranoid and with expectation that my tooth would be drilled with holes and that I would be injected. At the end of the day, I felt so childish thinking like that. Perhaps watched too much tv already. Anyway the doctor was quite talkative to me. Telling me what should be done and what I should not do. Like my mom. Anyway I wasn't focusing on him because I was wondering what kind of dental treatment would I get for scaling. I was asking the doctor to scale my tooth. A little bit panic though. He just tell me to relax and then I saw water fountain coming out from my mouth. I was like, "Oh my God, what is going to happen to me?" But thank God my tooth are still in one piece though. So look nice although the doctor pointed the bad ones to me. The best part was I feel good though. Anyway I dare not consult the doctor bout my tooth more cause I scare he would charged me more. I was told earlier by the nurse that a consultation fees would be RM15. A scaling would be RM60. Thank God I only paid RM60 for the whole process. But according to my company's policy a maximum of RM100 would be reimbursed if I went for dental checkup. So the nurse sold me two tooth brush and two tooth paste. Not bad for a RM100 eh?
Anyway had not been updating my blog for quite some time now. Nothing much to talk bout except that this month I was busy with my exam. Had a week break for exam and study break. As for work life, I am having normal routine life. Nothing much to blog about.
But Christmas month would be one busy month. I am going to Singapore and Johor Bharu for a week for my end year break. I would be going there on 6th December and return to Petaling Jaya by 14th December. Hope to blog more there. Would include some photos though if I got the time. =) December would be a month where I would spent most of my time traveling. Not bad eh since I love to travel. Anyway tomorrow is the last day of November. There goes November and here comes December. =) Happy December month.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home