Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Boring

Today is another hectic day for me. Went to work feeling sleepy, came back even worst. Fall asleep in the bus until the bus conductor shout at me to wake me up. How embarrassing is that? Anyway exam result is coming soon and time is too short for me to waste more time online.. I guess I need to spent more time studying than doing other things. =( But am very tired.. God, where has all my time spent on enjoying life had gone? Work.. work.. work..
If people were to tell us it's good to work and earn money, do not believe them. Perhaps it would be fun for now but after a while (perhaps a year or two) it would be bored and dull. Trust me.. You think why Adam got his whole time enjoying life as God had wanted him to be and he screwed it up by eating the forbidden food? Tsk.. Tsk.. Do not know what to say anymore la.. =(

2 Comments:

Blogger adri-enne said...

I hate work too. Not that I've worked much anyways.

I'm feeling really sleepy too. I'm doing some research at uni but really - it's just a lot of reading and study. Oh well, at least I'm paid to be here.

9:46 am  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Goood to know that you are paid to be online.. I am paid to do work which I don't like.. Arrggghh..

9:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home