Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

3rd day of the year - lousy Saturday..

Today is a lousy day. I was locked out of my room. I am supposed to rush to work today. I am on duty today. But then I was locked out of my room because my keys and wallet was kept in my working pant which was nicely hanging there inside my room and the key was not in my casual pant. Became quite panic and calls people for help. All of my China housemate were nicely sleeping in their comfort room, ignoring my calls for help. Even the landlord's friend who are also from China (landlord himself wen back to China already) were reluctant to actually get me the room key.
At the end it was only my dear 5th uncle who actually came to my rescue. We took quite a while to actually fix the room door. At the end, I make him lost his previous half a day worth of spending with family to fix my door room. I am sorry uncle for all the trouble I've done. So hope this blog would make your time spending with me worthwhile. God bless you, uncle.. =) Of course not to forget you too, Boon Hoe..
Reached office at 1.15pm. Ms Kim was quite unhappy about it as she couldn't get the rest she needed. So Ms Kim, I am sorry too for what has happened. So I hope you would forgive me although I know you would not be here to read my blog. God bless you, Ms Kim. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home