Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bonus Time

Today I am not well.. I do not know why but since yesterday I had been going to toilet for like more than 5 times.. Normally I do not have such a problem at all. Today worst.. Anyway I do hope that my boss won't find out about it at all. Otherwise it would be embarassing.. =( Anyway all well turns well.. Hope to hear "THE" good news of getting bonus this year. The rumour is all out already. Whether it would be 2 months or 3 months or even 4 months, only God knows.. So hope for the best.. Wishing for 4 months bonus.. =)

2 Comments:

Blogger adri-enne said...

I hope you get 4 months worth of bonus! :D

9:43 am  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Adrienne.. I got two months bonus.. Not four months as I predicted.. Sad case la..

9:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home