Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I got allergy.. What the heck is that???

Today I am not well. For the first time in my whole entire life, I have allergy. I mean I eat almost everything except blood of course. And some other stuffs like balut and fried insects. Other than that, I guess I am fine with eating it.
But today for the first time, I ended up having allergy after eating two slice of mooncake made in Shanghai. I mean I do not know whether it was made in Shanghai but then a few minutes after I had tasted the mooncake my face suddenly turned red. I mean not just my face. My whole hand as well. Am I that weak? I always thought that I am super healthy. I do not get seasick when I travel on the sea. I do not get landsick when I travel to Cameron Highlands via Tapah trunk road. I eat and drink almost and nearly everything. But how come I got allergy huh? Weird la.. I guess I am getting old nowadays.
Anyway I do not know what I am allergy into but I do know one thing. I have a free half day leave today. Quite bored though. Don't know what to do. Perhaps I shall stick to study though. Don't know lah.. I guess I should start studying oredi. Yeah!! I must start studying oredi. Perhaps God is giving me a chance to study more. Hmm... Whatever..
Anyway got to go study oredi.. God bless..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home