Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

I found my favourite song oredi.. Yay!!!

I finally found one of my favourite song in one of my cell group member's house. Well honestly this song was played by Mun Yi, my mui in her blog last time. Remember the song, Mun Yi? The song entitled "Heaven" by Bryan Adams. Yours is sang by a girl. I got the original CD oredi. Thank God I can burn it for free.. FYI this Mun Yi is Wong Mun Yi (my another Mun Yi mui and not Mun Yee). It's a different girl altogether. I always wrongly called them. But whatever la..
Back to my story. Well I found the song that I wanted so much, songs that I find it very nice. Below are my top 10 list but not in the right order.

1. Careless Whisper by George Michael or Wham
2. Nothing Gonna Stop Change My Love For You by George Benson
3. Stay The Same by Joey Mcintyre
4. Heaven by Bryan Adams
5. A Whole New World by Regina Belle and Peabo Bryson
6. Somewhere Out There by Linda Ronstadt and James Ingram
7. My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion
8. My Funny Friend and Me by Sting
9. Beauty & The Beast by Celine Dion
10. I Can't Live (If Living Is Without You) by Mariah Carey

Above list are top 10 list of my favourite songs. If by any chance did anybody have any of the songs above can you lend me the CD to burn cause I just want the songs stated above only. Anyway going back soon to indulge myself with the Bryan Adam's Heaven.. Don't know why I love that song so much.. But anyway different ppl have different taste.. So whatever la.. Got to go back to listen to the song oredi.. God bless..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home