Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, August 04, 2006

A smile and a word "hello"

A lot of words had been said bout life in a city. One of the most interesting thing that I had heard bout life in city is that ppl in the city never or seldom greet each others. Well for me what was said it always correct. But then I would not be surprised to say that what others said bout that is not just correct but rather half correct.
Why would I say that? Honestly saying since I had been staying in a city (now it is called city) like Petaling Jaya, but obviously it is hard to get to know ppl around. But if we know the technique of where, who, when and how to do it, it is pretty much easy for us to get to know our neighbourhood. Honestly I do not realise it until just now.
Well once again I actually emphasize on two things. First of all, our beloved own smile. Secondly a word of "hello" burped out of our own mouth. For those of you who knows me long enough, I am actually a traditional type of guy, who talks to no stranger. I do not talk to strangers unless they apporach me. That's when my true nature appear. In fact I am a ppl shy, means that I am a shy guy towards human beings. =) I am also emotional type of guy. Well I guess that is why I am sort of weird to a lot of ppl. Anyway back to the story. Well ppl in Damansara Jaya I believe are nice ppl in general though. Surprisingly they would react back when you react to them. I mean give them a smile and perhaps say hello or hi to them. Greet them even though they do not know you. When we greet them they would answer back. I mean most of them obviously. =)
Wherever I go ppl would say hi to me. If they don't I would. Good for us if we want to be ppl person. A lot of store owner, dobi owner, restaurant owner, even Petronas staff knows me by now. For once, I love going to Petronas Station. The reason is I can get all I want there. And the Bangladeshi staff there know me pretty well right now. Well most of the time I would go there to make calls and buy stuffs. Even the Malay staff also knows me. They would say hi. =) Then the YuYi waiter, (the Indonesian guy) whenever he saw me, he would either wave at me or say hi. Even the dobi owner, the owner of Nancymon, he would greet me and would give an advice here and there bout life. Well really treasure what he say though. And then the Hong Mei aunty would give me lotsa rice since she knows that I love rice a lot. And lastly but not least, one of the plain cloth policeman that was stationed outside my house to watch over the IGP's house would greet me whenever he is on duty. =)
Well what I try to point up here is that whenever we go let us try to be friendly cause friendly ppl gets friends. And when everywhere we go we got the chance to know ppl surrounding us, we would be more secured. I mean I do not except that they would help but at least they would be there to watch over our surroundings. Perhaps it is hard for us to greet our neighbours but greet the routine ppl around us is good enough. It is better to have more friends around us rather than none. And the way to do is just as simple as ABC. We do not need to think of any bombastic words or looks to impress them or catch their attention. What we need to do is to smile at them and greet them with just a word like 'Hi', 'Hello' or any other greetings according to the situation. Most of the ppl would turn to you and greet you back. But for those who don't don't give up cause they would eventually say 'hi' to you.
In another word, what our parent taught us about "Do not talk to stranger" is quite true as well. I do not encourage you to say 'Hi' to every single person you met on the road. Just that be careful when we greet stranger as well and knows that we should know who we are greeting at. Do not be ignorant but rather be smart when we greet strangers. This applies especially to girls. For there are a lot of ppl out there with lotsa motives. We cannot even know what is in a person's heart. Just that if that person that greeted you ask you out for a meal or yumcha just be careful to reject their invitation cause we do not know what is in their heart. Just be watch out. =)
Anyway guess that's all for today. God bless..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home