Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Happiness cum reconciliation time cum hopeful heart

Tomorrow my mom is coming down to KL. Well I am not sure the reason why she came down but I am quite excited though. One of the reason is because I can meet my mom again. Yippie!!! Not to forget I would be able to stay and eat for free throughout this whole weekend cause I might be going down to KL to meet my mom and stays in my uncle's house. At least I felt saved and secure (i mean in monetary term) since I am going to stay with them. I know there are ppl out there who would be saying the word like, "babi" but hey.. that's my life.. I need to survive. =)
Not to forget, I am going to meet a friend this weekend. Well the reason why this friend is blog here is because well he makes me angry over him and I actually have some grudge over him. I mean I done him no harm but he scolded me. And I kept it within my very own heart the bitterness because of him and his scolding. So I am going to meet up with him since he wanted to see me so desperately after the bad incident. Well one thing I would say here is that I would put an agreement friendship with him, it is something like what I did to a lot of my friends who hurt me. We would be friend and we shall continue to be friend but we would not (try very hard) scold with each other and everybody would make a peaceful talk with anger arouses. There would be no provoking and no angry tone that might attract anger into our own life. I mean I am not compromising anything with him but rather be clear of what we all talk about in order to avoid any argument. Wonder would that work or not? Well it work with a lot of my friend which had been re-conciled. Hope my friendship with him would be the same. =) I came to realised when a friend told me that perhaps I couldn't be blessed by God because I harboured so much of anger and bitterness in me and even unforgiveness too. God couldn't do anything cause I reluctantly to forgive others. That's why I am not blessed until now. Well what my friend say is true as well. So I am planning to make a first step to change and hope by doing that God would bless and touch me. =)
Okay lah.. Got to go and find work oredi.. Planning to apply by post, the job in KDU and UTAR. A friend of mine applied by post the job in UTAR and she get a reply within two days. Hope that me too though.. Honestly I felt more comfortable working either in college environment or in audit line rather than other field. Don't know why. =) Okay lah.. Chow now.. Please ppl continue to pray for me for my job application ya.. God bless.. =)

2 Comments:

Blogger cybeRanger said...

wonderful blog! May the Lord bless you abundantly

8:15 pm  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Thanks for complimenting my blog.. God bless you as well.. =)

1:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home