Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Thank ppl, for praying!!!

Well there is a sudden change in my CIMA direction oredi.. I am no longer getting 5 exemptions anymore due to the reason that actually the CIMA leader (the head in charge of the CIMA in the college) did not sent the certificate to CIMA HQ, PJ and his reason was because he just received the cert two days ago. Well he sent it instantly when I let him know the problem. Thank God for that. Now as what he told me, I can get the full exemptions from CIMA as the college claimed I should have but then I still need to pray over for my future CIMA exemption letter so that I can be confirmed to get the maximum exemption from them. Thank God for all that..
Despite of that now that I am assured of the exemptions, I need to study hard for my exam which I think I do not have enough time to do so with all the hectic working shedule and my own personal time. =( Anyway I shall try to do my best and won't waste my parent's money.. =) God bless and once again, thanks for your prayer.. =)
PS: Wonder is this my shortest blog ever?? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home