Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Urgent prayer request!! Please pray for me ya!!

I'm currently into this dilemma where I am doing my CIMA final 4 papers. CIMA is knowns as Chartered Insitute of Management Accountant where this is the course that qualifies me to become a professional accountant after 3 years experience of working in accounting line. I just receive my so-called exemptions (cause I am using my hometown address as the correspondence address instead of PJ address) from UK concerning how many subjects am I exempted in CIMA using my previous certificates. Guess what? My mom opened the letter and she told me that she saw the word 5.
Well honestly saying I'm scared to say that (thinking of positive and negative side) if I would to get 5 papers exempted, then I still need to do sort of 9 more papers which my current college do not offer that much while if I were to exempted 9 papers I also cannot did my CIMA in my current college cause according to my college principle, the college would only teach the last 4 papers of CIMA and not the 5. So in dilema I need to choose between my job or my studies cause I were to study, I can't work anymore cause I got no time to go for my class cause the journey from PJ to KL would be very far and very tiring. Ppl said that we need to struggle hard to get what we want but then no point I travel all the way at night just to waste my money, time and energy just to fail my exam right? I can't afford to fail you know? Therefore I need lotsa prayer so that everything I do would be going on very smoothly. That everything that I do God would bless and not entered failure. My principle and the course coordinator says that I would sure get all the necessary exemptions that I needed but then due to my dismay, it turned up the other way round. Anyway everything here is not confirmed yet. Just that even before I see the result, I oredi scared of the outcome. Well I need lotsa grace from God though. May everything going on smoothly for me though. Any further question, ask me here or in my xanga's chatterbox ya.. Thanks.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home