Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Help me!~!!

Today is one moody day.. Well I had lost a receipt and this is not the 1st time I ever lost one but then today I was given a small scolding by my boss and I'm not only need to remmeber to keep stuff nicely but then I need to find the missing receipt as well. The problem is it is not that I don't wanna find it but then how to find a small sheet of paper in the midst of big pile of other sheets of paper. Furthermore today I'm working an extra of five hours with about RM7.00++ an hour to gain. Not that bad for me though but then losing a small sheet of receipt in the midst of all the paper is very hard to find though.
With this I pray that God will help me. Otherwise how in the world would I be able to find that sheet of paper though. God!!! Please help me to get back the receipt so that I would not be badly scolded by my boss. =( How in the world can this happened to me? Now I really felt the challenge to pray to God for help, believing that He could help though. And hope that He will definitely help. Otherwise me die lah.. =( Anyway ppl pleasae pray for me ya.. Thank & God bless you all.... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home