Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Be holy for God is Holy

I had been reading lotsa newspaper recently.. The most interesting news in The Star recently happened sort of a month ago. Well I can't remember the actual date and the actual day of the newspaper being published but it was about Indonesia.
It was about the Playboy magazine, wanting to sell their magazine in Indonesia market but the Indonesian, especially the Muslims are not happy with the sales of the magazine that the government actually banned the magazine from entering the country. In fact I saw in the previous The Star that they actually burned the magazine itself in front of the photographer. Praise God for that. Well I actually applaude them for the daring things that they had done. I learnt one thing here. God is not a God who plays favouritism. In fact US as a so-called Christian nation, (US and the westerners are the so-called missionaries to the easterns countries and to the rest of the world) most of them are compromising a lot in their life to such things as posing in nude (showing lust to man), one-night stands, sex before marriages etc etc that they are now the so-called the distributor of one of the sin that God hate and that is lust. (When I say Christians here, I do not mean all Christians. In fact I believe not all Americans are like that though.)
But my point is there are too much of sin in this world that we need to get rid of. So sometimes it is hard for us to cleanse our life that God uses non-believer like Muslims in Indonesia to destroy all the sin. In fact God destroys the statue of Buddha in Arghanistan using the Taliban. Well what to do. We have all living in the life of pleasure and comfortableness. In fact a lot of us have been lazying around, doing nothing that pleases God. God is holy and as a Christian, we need to become holy. I mean me also the same. I sometimes does the things that do not please God and thank God that I actually realised. So instead of waiting for us to start obeying Him, He uses the Muslims (the non-believers) in Indonesia to ban the magazine from entering the country and to prevent lust from entering His children, the Christians over there's heart and pollute them. No matter what, I believe that God do not only bless the Christians who obey Him, but He also bless those non-believers who obeyed Him despite not knowing that they are actually doing all these for Jesus Christ.
So let us all a pure and holy life for God is holy. This is a remembrance of my own self that I'm holy too and that I need to obey Him without any doubt. =) God bless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home