Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Thanksgiving time!!!

Well nothing much to blog here just yet except that I want to thank God for all the technology facilities that He had given me and with this new website, I can create more new things and to expand my so-called love of writing and blogging. Honestly I am not a IT genius but more towards IT out-dated type of guy cause I do not know much about HTML provided here on blog and used to spent most of my time here, (I mean onlne) by chatting, emailing, friendster'ing' ppl and gaining free gifts from websites like www.cinema.com.my, www.tgv.com.my, www.gsc.com.my, www.thestar.com.my and etc etc..
HTML programme is still new to me. But not for those younger than me. Guess this is their life oredi. I mean IT and technologies are their expertise. What I know bout HTML is only a few things. One of the thing I know about HTML is HTML stands for Hypertext 'something' Language. That's all. Nothing else.. Sad case huh? I mean I'm so pathetic in these things that I need help to solve my HTML problem. Anybody can help? hahaha... =)
Anyway I am still learning and shall always be learning bout this website. I always felt that xanga is easier to be used. More convenient for me. But then I need to learn how to progress on these software thingy. Okay lah.. Guess that's all the thing that I wanna thank God for, for today. Sounds so lame, right? Oh ya!! Just for info, beside this post, other posts would be the same like xanga's. So there is not much different though except that now I got four blog website oredi.. Wonder is this something to shout about? hahaahhahah.... God bless and time to go home soon.. Nite nite.. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Salocin.TEN (www.salocinten.info) said...

Hello Lik Ee,

I can help you out with your HTML problems.

Remember me, Nicolas?

8:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home