Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Word of Wisdom 2

First of all, Blessed 2011 New Year to all my beloved readers.. Well this is my first blog for the year 2011 and I am going to my blog with such a word of wisdom. I find it very true but very direct as well.. So here goes..

With Jesus we will suffer, without Jesus we will die
God bless.. =)

8 Comments:

Blogger Ray said...

Word. Happy New year man.

11:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for such true and inspirational postings. We learn everything we know from listening and nothing from talking so it is a wonderful thing that we can hear Gods voice in such blogs as this one. God bless you in your efforts to serve Him.
Allan and Marisela

2:05 am  
Blogger chelsea said...

Very inspiring, thanks for sharing.

God bless..

Vancouver Internet Marketing | San Jose Plumber

9:42 am  
Anonymous Jordana Valentim said...

Actually, I am Brazilian and my region is undergoing a chaos due to heavy rain that fell here, some 600 people died and about 200 missing. As I say, is a great suffering, but when we see lives being saved after no hope, we believe that only God saves, He alone has the power to work miracles, so we suffer with Him so, but without it we die body and soul ! Thank you for your words of wisdom and we will walk together with Jesus!

9:39 am  
Blogger HOTSCRIPTURE said...

I love The Father and The Son Jesus Christ too. I was glad to see your posts. I look forward to reading more!!

2:17 am  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Wow!! I am amazed by the amount of people who actually read my blog.. Thanks for supporting me on my journey, walking with the Lord. Well I will write more but in case I don't write, it means I am busy but I shall find time to blog and share my testimony with you guys. Thanks.. God bless.. =)

10:45 pm  
Blogger http://AMBforchrist.blogspot.com said...

I love your blog, and agree that we have to suffer with the Lord in order to live for Him.

5:21 am  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Thanks for reading AMB for Christ

5:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home