Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Time Bank

I found this article on my calender and I felt that it is very true what was written on the article. Here I would like to share it with all those who might read my blog. Enjoy..

Time Bank

Each of us has a bank. It is called TIME. Every morning, it credits you with 86,400 seconds. Every night it writes off, as loss, whatever you have failed to invest to good purpose.

It carries over no balance. It allows no overdraft. Each day it opens a new account for you. Each night, it burns he remains of the day.

If you fail to use the day's deposits, the loss is yours. There is no going back. There is no drawing against "tomorrow". You must live on today's deposits. Invest it to get the utmost in health, happiness and success!!

To realize the value of ONE YEAR, ask the student who failed. To realize the value of ONE MONTH, ask a mother who gave birth prematurely. To realize the value of ONE WEEK, ask the editor of a weekly newspaper. To realize the value of ONE HOUR, ask the lovers waiting to meet. To realize the value of ONE MINUTE, ask the person who missed the bus. To realize the value of ONE SECOND, ask the person who just avoided an accident.

Remember that time waits for no one. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's called the Present!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home