Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

The power of waving

Of late, I felt that God had taught me something new, something refreshing, something worth blogging it up. It is the power of waving. Well what I mean by waving?
Well I always wondered why do the beauty queen loves to wave? Why would anybody even the leader of a country love to wave at their subjects? Well one thing I found out. It reminds me of importance of humility. I went to work everyday and I wave to my fellow colleagues, the guards, the cleaners and those of lower position than me good morning. I guess it makes them feel good that there are people out there who would wish them good morning and I guess it is a beginning of a good day for them.
Then when afternoon came, I wave at them. I guess despite of all the problems they get that morning, they can still sees people waving at them and greet them. At that moment I do hope that they will sense that someone cares. Well what happened was that everybody got their problems during the morning they work and yet they still wave. And I guess that is important to them that despite that there are negativeness, positive still came by. Came by via waving wishing all the best.
Then when evening came, it means everybody is ready to go home. Normally when it is time to go home, people normally rush back without even saying goodbye. So they wave to assure that despite all the rush, they still care. How to show care, you may ask? Well of course by waving. Waving to show that despite going home now, there would be more waving tomorrow for we all care. Waving shows care. Bye bye.. (Waving all those who are reading this now.. )

3 Comments:

Blogger forever said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

7:13 pm  
Blogger Ρωμανός ~ Romanós said...

Great post, and very true.

One of mine on a similar topic.

http://cost-of-discipleship.blogspot.com/2008/07/sense-of-welcome.html

Grace and peace,
Romanos

6:11 am  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Thanks Forever and brother Romanos for reading.. =)

9:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home