Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Word of Wisdom 1

Word of Wisdom: Always read the Bible. You will be surprised that you can be wise and full of Godly knowledge even though you might not understand the meaning of the Bible verse you read earlier. I came to realise that God wants to guide us and help us to be wise daily. But at times when trouble came, we don't know what to do. The most practical day-to-day dealing with life can be traced from how deep we study the Bible and apply it into life. Well we may think that some of it maybe not be practical with our new life now, but remember that the Bible were written by the cleverest man on earth besides the normal human being.
The best part of reading is this. It was written according to the New Testament by two most significant person in this whole world namely John who follows the Jesus where ever He went and Paul who had changed from being a persecutor of Christians to be a defenders of Christian after he was stopped half way by Jesus Himself. So imagine the powerful Jesus that even devils would tremble when they meet Him. Somehow or rather it struck me the lesser I read the Bible the more normal I would be and the more worldly I would be. So in order to be wise and full of Godly knowledge we need to read more Bible. Action alone does not work if there is no Word of God being departed into our life. So read the Bible more and be Godly wisdom will impart into our life. Amen?

3 Comments:

Blogger Amuro Rey said...

Very wise indeed brother. Amen! :)

4:19 pm  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Bro.. I am going to change your nick name oredi.. don't worry.. =)

12:36 am  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home