Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Sunday, April 04, 2010

The Hottest Story Ever

Today is one special day. Fine. I am blogging bout it this late but still today is a special day. Today is the anniversary of 2000 years ago Jesus Christ resurrected from death. It is a day of victory. Christ-faith victory. Therefore just want to wish every Christians in the world, Blessed Easter Celebration or in Malaysia, some churches call it, Blessed Resurrection Day. A day of victory which I believe even devil were dumb-folded when they instructed Him to be crucified.
I was watching a play performed by The Life Chapel PJ's music & arts ministry this morning called The Hottest Story Ever adapted from Russell Stedman's stage play. Well the story is actually typical Easter story except this story was told in the eye of the devils. Well I would say this is a brilliant play though. The story was about conversations of three devils about plotting to go against God. What they should do to destroy human being. They started with the plot of making Adam & Eve fall. Then there story goes to the time when Jesus was born. They plot the death of babies born during that period of time. That time Israel was under the ruling of King Herod.
Then they plotted the Judas' betrayal and alas, Jesus was crucified. But three days later Jesus came back to live and in the play they came to realised that God planned for Jesus' to be crucified and then raised up again three days later. Because of Jesus' resurrection they were afraid for a lot of things. They thought with Jesus killed, salvation won't come into human being's life. But they are wrong. So the play ended with their conversation plotting for next move to lead the human being to hell & to cover up the good news of Jesus' resurrection and His salvation for us all. The slogan for the play is "Someone doesn't want you to know what you really need to know." The play would still be on until 12th April 2010. It would be held in PJ Life Arts' Centre Jaya One, Petaling Jaya. Time: 3.30pm & 8.30pm on 11th April 2010 and 12th April 2010 3.30pm. I kinda like the play cause all the time our topic about Jesus resurrected but this time it is about what devil think and plotted so that we all will go to hell with them. Whether you are Christian or not Christian please take this opportunity to watch a Christian play. It would help you to understand what Christianity is all about and for Christians it would help us to know Him deeper. =)
Anyway just to drop by to wish my fellow brother and sister in Christ a Blessed Easter Day. May God continually bless and guide and even protect you in all that you do so that you can continuously guided by Him and love Him too. =)

6 Comments:

Blogger cxjiek said...

hey Lik Ee, a friend invited me to watch this play and I was surprised when I saw you on my google reader.

3:25 am  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Huh?? What google reader? Btw you went to this play? What day? Well I find that play interesting since we always show Easter in Jesus' image and not in devil's image..

12:34 am  
Blogger cxjiek said...

google reader can check blogs for updates. I didn't go, I want to go watch, butbutbut id rather stay at home on Saturday somehow

1:30 am  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Is this google reader a new thing? Cause I hardly use google except for searching information.. Hey next Sat & Sun.. Still can go wor..

12:46 am  
Blogger cxjiek said...

http://www.google.com/reader
google reader isn't new
I heard my friend told me Saturday have

1:44 pm  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

So this Sat go and watch la.. Not bad though.. Once a year.. =)

12:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home