Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rest in peace, Mr Liew

Of late, I had been living in a very sadistic life. 1st of all, my finger was infected when I was done with fever last Friday. No big deal really. Just that my finger is filled with pore (nanah) waiting to be exploded. I blogged bout it yesterday. Anyway went to clinic since Tuesday. Ever since then till now, I had been in and out of my panel clinic to get the pore reduced or cured. The doctor put some antiseptic (it is a correct spelling??) on my finger and ever since my right hand middle finger had been wrapped with bandages. Ohh.. How uncomfortable it is for me. =( I mean I can't really took my bath cause I can't make my right hand middle finger wet. How pathetic can that be?
Anyway on the same day, one of my colleague want to match make me with a canteen operator who is a widow and possibly of having one child. According to him, she is about 33 years of age. I was like, "Oh my goodness, if you want to match make me, fine. But not 4 to 5 years older and she is a widow some more. What?!? Am I that desperate?" Anyway he wanted to bring me to that canteen for lunch but each time lunch time came, I ran away and hide from him.
And today, something terrible happened. The canteen operator had just passed away this morning. I was speechless. I was always be the one who would pass him the cheque for payment if ever my company ordered any meal or refreshment from him. He was just iun his late 40's. I was told that he was having denggi fever. Not very sure bout that. Anyway one of the senior colleagues told me, "Life is so short and so fragile. We should learn to appreciate it." I do agree with him though. I am already in my late 20's now and I find it my life runs pretty fast. Faster than I could ever imagine. Was 28 years old last year and with just a blink of my eye, I am fast approaching 29 years old already in two more months time. Until now, I guess this question has been appearing in my mind for a zillion times already. What had I done for myself, for God, for my family, for friends and for everything and everybody?? I could not find the answer for it though. I do not think that I had achieved much. In fact I do not think I had achieved anything yet. My life is still filled with ups and downs. So, really... I do not think I am able to answer anything if there are people who would there asking me such questions.
Anyway life is short and fragile. So please appreciate it. =) Well just want to say condolence to the family of Mr Liew Voon Loong. That's the canteen operator's name. May God bless his family at this time of loss. Indeed Mr Liew's loss is a loss to my company. So Mr Liew, rest in peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Clarryn said...

Hi Lik Ee LOLZ surprised that I gave a comment here ler ahahaha first time too. I haven been chatting wif u for so long and was wondering how are you doing. I agree with the saying "Life is short, appreciate it" because it is so true...if you are thinking what had you done for your past 29 years...I say you did a great job and Lord is happy with it because you helped tons of people(you helped me alot too by sending me the bible which I have ur name in it =D) and your family too..I know you heard this for a million times but God have plans for you so don't worry XD I seemed to have grown up jor hor? LOLZ actually not really hehehe still learning~

7:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home