Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I am back...

It has been a month since my computer hospitalised. Until now, it is still lying somewhere out there with my brother's friend. Sad case la. That computer is giving me a lot of headache. But then thank God I got one.. =)
Anyway life has been a bit dull. I got my finger infected last week when I was having fever. The 'nanah' in my finger grew bigger and bigger and last night I went to panel clinic to get rid of it. I never been injected before to ease my pain but last night was my time I got those dose of injections. The doctor did it halfway before he told me to come back again today. I never knew that the infection is badly affecting me. Actually to be honest, it was my fault. I had a bad habit of wanting to trim my nail to become as short as possible. Sometimes I even use my own finger to try to pull off the roots so that the nail will grow slower than the usual growth. A lot of time it will ended bleeding and eventually pain for a little while before it recovered again.
I guess this time it had gone too far. Coincidentally, I was down with fever. Therefore according to the doctor, my finger nail 'bernanah' because of that. What's worst was my middle right hand finger nail was the one grew that disease. Imagine that how can i write or type well if my middle finger was in pain. So at the end last night the doctor gave me a packet of painkiller to ease my pain. At first after I seen the doctor I forgotten that the doctor gave me painkillers. I thought 'we ought to get painkillers from pharmacy and not elsewhere.' So I do not really bother and continue on eating dinner with about half an hour endured with my finger pain. I guess for one thing in life, I learnt a lesson. A lesson that as much as I hate to admit but it is a good lesson.
I guess a lot of time in life I had complaint and complaint (even now I still complain) that my life sucks and how I torture myself a lot. In fact I guess my life is doom to hell or something like that if nothing is to be done. But then I realised that because I had endured all pains in life before, I am able to cope well with my current life. I mean there are colleagues who had come to me and say, "You are one hell of survivor." I mean look at it this way, I always believe that I am no good. Well perhaps I am but then I realised this. I am no good to become good. When a person felt that he is not good, evetually he will being bullied by others. But then as people keep on bullying him, he learn to strive the hard way. The hard way as endurance. Eventually the people who bullies him will wear out and yet he still endures. Imagine that. I am not saying I can endure people well enough but I guess I am learning to appreciate others who had gone through the same way like me. If I were not be treated that way, I won't learn how to appreciate.
Anyway I had not been blogging for nearly a month and because of that I had became totally blank now. So I guess I won't be finishing what I want to say here. Got to go now and God bless.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home