Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The luxury of time



I love this picture a lot. It gave me a trademark of who I am at the moment. I guess as much as people says money and health is wealth but I guess sleeping is also considered as wealth. In fact as it stated here the luxury of time. Well we may think sleeping is for the poor but I guess good rest gave us lotsa wealth. In fact enough rest gave us more energy to do other things like exercise and making money. What is more important than sleep? Tell me then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home