Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Worship

I am worship leading this coming Wednesday at my cell. So I would like to share my choice of song for this coming Wednesday. These worship songs were chosen especially because I am thankful that we are all still alive and kicking. Thankful that we are child of God, that Jesus chose us and He is our Savior. So with this thought in mind, here presenting two of my choice thanksgiving worship song. In case you do not know the song, I am providing the worship song with youtube worship team and lyrics. Be blessed and let us worship the Lord together.. =)

I am Forever Grateful

You did not wait for me - to draw near to You
But You clothed Yourself with frail humanity
You did not wait for me - to cry out to You
But You let me hear Your voice calling me

Chorus

And I'm for - ev - er grateful to You
I'm for - ev - er grateful for the cross
I'm for - ev - er grateful to You
That You came
To seek and save the lost




Worth Is The Lamb

Thank you for the cross Lord
Thank you for the price You paid
Bearing all my sin and shame
In love You came
And gave amazing grace

Thank You for this love Lord
Thank You for the nail pierced hands
Washed me in Your cleansing flow
Now all I know
Your forgiveness and embrace

Chorus
Worthy is the Lamb
Seated on the throne
Crown You now with many crown
You reign victorious
High and lifted up
Jesus Son of God
The Darling of Heaven crucified
Worthy is the Lamb
Worthy is the Lamb

13 Comments:

Blogger Heza said...

There's a lot to be thankful for =)

5:11 pm  
Blogger Yvonne Foong said...

Yes there sure is a lot to be thankful for. We are alive because of God's grace. He is always watching over us.

9:52 pm  
Blogger XOXO Dr. Kay Elizabeth said...

HI come and read my blog. I need as many readers and followers as possible to receive the help I need. Thank you. :) medschooldream.blogspot.com

7:23 am  
Anonymous Positive Thoughts said...

Please Join me at Positive Thoughts and see the POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING within you. God bless you.

8:36 pm  
Blogger As a community of believers said...

These are beautiful songs. May the LORD bless your cell group meeting.
Louise

3:36 am  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Thanks you all for reading my blog.. God bless.. =)

8:10 pm  
Blogger Lizzy said...

so cool! I am so thankful for the way we can worship God through music.

check out my blog! elizabethcosper.blogspot.com

12:48 am  
Anonymous secret banderas said...

Please Join me at Positive Thoughts and see the POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING within you
Thank you. :)

4:37 am  
Anonymous tarjetas credito gratuitas said...

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I imply, I know it was my option to learn, but I actually thought youd have something attention-grabbing to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you would fix when you werent too busy on the lookout for attention.

4:38 am  
Blogger JLTan said...

Do you mean "cell" as in "cellgroup"? Or do you mean you are in prison or something else?

In any case, your post helped me share your joy in Jesus. Thank you for posting.

11:35 am  
Blogger Chichi said...

Praise GOD!! He is Worthy of all praise!!

8:43 am  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Hi all my fellow readers.. Well thank you so much for reading my blog. Sorry I did not spent much time blogging nowadays. I am kinda busy with work. I never knew there are so many readers in my blog and I am sorry if I did not spent time following your blog or reading it. Anyway hope you all would continue to follow my blog although I don't follow yours. I am trying to spent more time blogging now but if I don't forgive me ya.. Thanks =)

10:38 pm  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

One more thing,

Tarjetas: sorry ya if I had disappointed you, in posting my blog. Well I am trying to share my thoughts and belief. So no offend ya if you are not happy about it. =)

JLTan: the cell is cell group and not prison. =)

10:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home