Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Time to spend

Two more days my bonus would be deposited into my bank account. Well a lot of things I want to do with the money. First of all I guess I want to get myself a good jogging shoe. I have a strong intention of losing some extra weight. That is part of my 2010 New Year resolution. I guess nothing else is more important than losing some extra baggage in life. =)

As for the remaining amount of bonus, I wish to get a digital camera. I had been wanting a digital camera very badly already. I guess its no enough having 2 Megapixel Sony Ericson camera phone by side myside without having a digital camera.. Am looking forward to get one.. Any recommendation? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home