Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Chinese New Year mood.. =)

Chinese New Year is coming soon. Its within three weeks time from now. This year's Chinese New Year would not be as much fun as it would be like last year cause I am working on the fifth day of Chinese New Year which is 18th February 2010, a Thursday. Well I do not have any extra leave as most of my leave had been used up and my last remaining to cover up for my Thursday and Friday had been used as annual leave for my sick leave last Monday since I came late to see the doctor and the doctor are not willing to give me any MC leave. So now fifth day of CNY became my working day. How sad.. =(
Anyway would plan to go visiting again this coming Chinese New Year. Most likely third day of Chinese New Year to Kampar and Sungai Siput, Samy Velo's formal teritory. Hopefully I will get more angpaus this time than ever. After all the petrol are not cheap. So need to use the angpau money for petrol. =)
Oh dear, since its three week times from now, I need to sent all my Chinese New Year cards then. Hopefully it would reach everybody on time. =) And hopefully the bonus would be 2 months again.. According to rumour, it would be but then again.... Have faith and your bonus shall be 2 months or more.. Yay.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home