Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, June 29, 2009

This year is a year of celebrity death?

Was I the one who felt the difference or was it really happening? This year is a year of celebrity's death. In the sense that there are so many celebrity died this year. 1st as far as I know David Carradine, the main actor of Kung Fu: The Legend Continue and the villiant in Kill Bill 1 & 2. Then Michael Jackson and then Farah Fawcett.. And in today's email latest entertainment news there is this woman by the name of Gale Storm, who was the big actress of My Little Margie and The Gale Storm show died at the age of 87 and this actor by the name of Billy Mays the burly, bearded television pitchman whose boisterous hawking of products such as Orange Glo and OxiClean made him a pop-culture icon died today at the age of 50. Exactly the same age as Michael Jackson.
So imagine that. It is the death year of celebrity. So queer..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home