Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

J.R.R.Tolkien books

I am so happy this weekend.. The reason was because I just brought a book entitled The Children of Hurin written by J.R.R.Tolkien for RM8. The actual price of the book is bout RM30++ but I brought it for just RM8. It is one of my collections of J.R.R.Tolkien books. The other Tolkien books that I've had was The Two Tower and The Hobbit. Now planning to collect his book as part of my collection. Guess what? The book is quite new and was as though it was never read by the seller before. Not bad eh for a second hand book? Guess I am blessed.. =) Now looking for other books by Tolkien such as The Fellowship of The Ring and The Return of the King and his other tales.. Hope to be able to find it though. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home