Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

2010 Bonus

Today is a great day for me. My company just announced our year 2010 bonus. We actually got 2 month bonus and this bonus will be ready banked into our bank account on 31st January 2010. For record purposes, we never had any bonuses delivered to us this fast. Usually it would be two to three days before Chinese New Year but this exact 2 weeks before Chinese New Year. Just want to thank God for this bonus. Without Him I would have never survived in this company and thus no bonus. So thank God for His grace and mercy. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home