Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Glee's Hairography

I got a nearly complete set of Glee.. I am one of the Glee fans due to because I am fans to music. I love oldies, opera (though I can't sing like one), instrumental, pop and perhaps a little bit of rock and rolls.
One of my most memorable performance by the Glee singers would be the Season 1 Episode 11 entitled Hairography. Why I love it is because it involves a group of deaf choirs performing the song Imagine. As much as I was told that the song Imagine written by John Lennon of The Beatles is an anti Christ song simply because it sang about the non existence of God in our life, just like Hotel California by The Eagle. But nonetheless I enjoy that part of the Glee performance. I felt that despite the disability of the deaf choir, they were given chance to show their talent in Glee. It touches my heart because they (the deaf) were not belittled of their ability and were given the equal opportunity to actually tells the world they can do it and not disqualified simply because they cannot hear. I felt that is what the society needs to do and that includes me. At times when there are people in need, we should hold out our hand and helped them. I am a hypocrite in telling this but at times when I do want to help there tend to be people making use of me and my money by cheating me.
Well I guess we need to open out ourselves positively. Our life is not just full of disabled people but it is also full of people who are not able to help themselves. I was bombarded a lot of time by this sentence:

God will help those who help themselves

I totally disagree with such sentence because it is those who can help themselves that do not need God but all those need God are those who cannot or unable to help themselves. That's why they need God and that's why God need to die for us. I can't remember which chapter in the Bible but in this chapter Jesus said: I come for the sick and the weak and the poor and not those who are healthy. Remember that chapter of the Bible?

Anyway enjoy this youtube clip I post here and hope it touches your heart as well as mine. God bless. =)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Thanks to you all for reading.. All glory belongs to our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen..

9:59 pm  
Blogger SeLFs said...

AmaZinG thaT SucH a BeautifuL {feeLinG} sonG caN bE sO uTTerLy HoPeleSS iN ContenT..
PraY foR mE i aM a SiNNeR==SaVeD bY GRACE.....
IMAGINE theRe iS a HeaVeN..iT's oNLy EASY wiTh CHRIST_JESUS †

10:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home