Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Saturday, February 27, 2016

A blessing of God from tithing

Just want to take this opportunity to share a testimony to everyone of how God's glory is shown to me.

Last night (27th Feb'16), I met with an accident whereby I accidentally drove my car and knocked on a pillar of a building. My car's back bumper was dented. I was told that to repair the dented back bumper of the car and to repaint my car I need about RM200 plus. I was so sad when I heard of the news. Where am I going to get such money to repair and repaint the car? 

God reminded me of His blessings towards me. Last Monday, a colleague of mine hitched a ride with me to work. She told me that she will be hitching ride with me to work for three weeks. As a token of appreciation, she gave me RM100 as my petrol allowance.

Then I went for a yearly body checkup. The actual amount of the full body checkup was RM160 but I was told that I just need to pay RM100 for the checkup because I was given a discount of RM65. In the end, I just pay RM100 using the exact same amount of money my colleague gave me for the petrol allowance. You may asked what does it got to do with anything?

Okay. Come back to last night story. My salary is always enough for me to sustain my daily use including my car petrol and I was thinking how was I supposed to get the RM200 for the repair and repaint? God once again reminded me of His blessing. Remember the RM160 I was supposed to pay for my full body checkup? I thought I can save that money for rainy days since I no longer need it to pay for the body check up. Guess what? That money have its own use as well. I was supposed to use that RM160 to pay for the repair and repaint of my dented car. But then this was just RM160 and not even RM200. I thought I will just use my own salary to raise the other RM40. 

But then, I remembered that last week, I received RM66 for my subsistence allowance (I attended an outstation training in December 2015 and I received subsistence allowance for that training) and I represented my company to visit a funeral and I claimed that journey from my office to the funeral parlour for my mileage claim. I do not know the reason why I needed to attend the training and the funeral parlour. Guess what? Now I know. With both RM160 and RM66 combined together, I now have RM226, which is more than enough to pay for the repair and repaint of the car.  Praise God for His blessing. 

Just want to take this opportunity to thank God for His blessing towards me. Well. God does not see how much you have in your bank account, but He sees your heart. When you give God your tithes (10% of your gross salary) with all your heart, mind and soul, God bless you back. He bless you with things you do not even know. I am not be a rich person. In fact, my salary is just enough to sustain for me alone. But when an emergency happens, that's when your faith is tested. You might asked. "Is it for real"? Well, I can tell you this. It is for real because I had tasted His blessings towards me. He does not give monetary items all the time but He also bless you with good health, promotions etc etc. He wants to bless you but will you allow Him to bless you? A lot of time, I faced difficulties and challenges in life. But yet He blessed me in His marvelous way. Not much of what we had in mind, but He bless us in time of needs. 

The Bible stated very clearly about tithes giving. In Malachi 3: 8 - 10 (NKJV)

8 “Will a man rob God?
Yet you have robbed Me!
But you say,
‘In what way have we robbed You?’
In tithes and offerings.
9 You are cursed with a curse,
For you have robbed Me,
Even this whole nation.
10 Bring all the tithes into the storehouse,
That there may be food in My house,
And try Me now in this,”
Says the Lord of hosts,
“If I will not open for you the windows of heaven
And pour out for you such blessing
That there will not be room enough to receive it.

In Malachi 3:10, God is asking us to test Him by bringing our tithes to Him and we can clearly see whether He really bless us or not. 
So, dear all, please learn to give your tithes to God. You shall see marvelous blessing when you do, just like me, who had tasted His blessings even in small, small matters.

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home