Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, September 11, 2015

Christian's direction for Christ

     Wow! It has been ages since my last blog. Well I had been pretty busy with my working life lately. Therefore there is nothing much to share. But I just want to share something that I came to learn. Lately, there has been a lot of events happening in Malaysia. Our Ringgit currency had depreciate badly lately. Racist remarks and political unstable has been hitting badly on Malaysia lately.
     Well, because of these events, a lot of my fellow Malaysians had migrated to another country. Sad to know that a lot of Christians are leaving Malaysia as well. Well people always said that the land the other side are greener and better than where we are right now. As I am working in education line, I always share this to my fellow students. Please stay in Malaysia. Malaysia needs us, regardless of religions and races we are in. There are a lot of potential in Malaysia that we can achieve in this country. Then yesterday, one thought came to my mind. I find it very refreshing and I am sharing it to you all.
     As Christians, we are always searching for direction from God. We always want to know what is God's will for us. We had prayed and prayed and prayed but it seems that God did not say anything to us or perhaps we are too busy to listen to Him. Well, somehow or rather I got mine. I came to realise that my direction for God is in Malaysia. I mean to stay and fight for the rights of Malaysians. You may say that in Malaysia, there is nothing that we can do to stop the injustice and unfairness. Well guess what? We can do something about it. I mean I chose to stay in Malaysia, to work and die for Malaysia. I believe (not just guess anymore) that being Malaysians, everyone's direction in life for God is for Malaysia. To fight injustice, to fight unfairness and to fight racism. How can we do that?        First and foremost, focus yourself living in Malaysia regardless of how bad the country is going through right now. I believe that is what God wants us to do now. Not just praying alone, but the action that we should do is to stay and find job in Malaysia. You may say WHAT!? Living in this country at this time? People may said there is NO future for those who are staying in Malaysia. Guess what? There is. God is our future. We depend solely on Him alone. I do believe that if you choose to leave Malaysia, you are choosing to leave God's blessing away for you. You do not want the blessing He is going to give to Malaysia. A lot of prophecies had been given to Malaysia. A lot of blessings of God had been mentioned for Malaysia. A lot of taboos had somehow or rather been broken in Malaysia and this is God's blessing for us. You may think that we are a fool for staying in Malaysia for God. Guess what? God use the world's fool to shame the wise. God is using us Malaysians staying in Malaysia to be a tool of blessings to Malaysia and to the world.
     This may sound harsh but I do believe that those leaving Malaysia for a greener pasture is like Jonah leaving Nineveh for whale's belly. You know we are living in wicked time of the era. Everyone are free to do what they want. They are free to declared themselves unrighteous to God. God is looking for those who will seek His will. For Malaysians, I do believe that His will is for us to stay and fight for Malaysia's rights, declaring God's sovereignty over Malaysia. You may say we can do it in another country where we are living now. Guess what? You do not go through the hardship that we are facing now in Malaysia. You are praying and declaring God's blessing at your own comfort. God do not want us to live in comfort zone. He wants us to live through a life that is strong. You think Paul, John and Peter has had a wonderful life when they served God? No. They don't. They go through a lot of trials for the sake of His people. Are we not be like that as well?
     Secondly, when you pray for God's will to be done in Malaysia, you are not just praying for the sake of praying. You pray because you believe that good things will come upon Malaysia. So why in the end you choose to leave Malaysia? Do you not believe in your own prayer? Why not you stay and see God's miracle working in Malaysia and in you? Make it this way. You love to see God's miracle happening? Then stay and experience it. It might not be now that the miracle happen but it will. Believe in your own prayer and experience God's blessing for yourself. If you are in another pasture, you will see it but you won't experience it. It's like God had blessed your friend miraculously and you are just there to see your friend being blessed but you do not get the chance to experience the same blessing.
     Anyway I am not asking you all to stay in Malaysia for no apparent reason. I am asking you all to stand together for Malaysia in Christ Jesus. Together, we stand up and fight for Malaysia. If every Malaysians were to leave Malaysia for the sake of greener pasture, who else will fight for the country? Let us make staying and defending the country our direction for God. Let us become the light for Christ in this time of suffering. Let us not give up but persevere on. If you are going to finish your studies overseas, please come back. If you are working in another country, consider coming back. Malaysia seriously needs you. God is looking for those who wants to seek His will. I strongly believe that coming back to Malaysia is your first move. Of course and unless God calls you to do otherwise. Perhaps go for mission elsewhere than Malaysia. If God is not calling you to do that, I do believe that God's will for you is in Malaysia. That is our first step.
     Anyway if you think Malaysia have no future for your children, remember this. God have a future for you and your children in Malaysia. Our direction is from God, not men, Not even in a country. Amen? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home