Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Thursday, August 28, 2014

I am a Christian

The paper cuttings below describes the true me, being a Christian. I am not trying to boast that I am a Christian. All glory belongs to Jesus. I am just a plain guy who constantly learn to grow in Him. Are you just like me? A person who realised he is nothing without Jesus in his life. Remember this. Life without Jesus is empty.


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like this blog one of my favourites
Stainless Steel Planters

6:34 pm  
Blogger Diane said...

Keep up the good work.

1:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home