Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

How to change the world?

     I got this picture from Internet. Do not know how this can work but this will surely work if we act in love (in Christ Jesus). Enjoy.


1 Comments:

Anonymous cheap website designing said...


Hexachipx.com is a leading website development and web design company in Trivandrum.
Unlike other web design Trivandrum firms we deliver personal attention to our clients cheap website designing taking time and understanding their requirements.

1:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home