Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Prayer got answered

Today has been a remarkable day of my life. God answered my prayer. Well I promised God to testify what He had done for me. So here I am testify it via blog, whereby everybody can read and know that God is good all the time.

Something which was under my care went missing and if I were not get it back again, I might need to pay for it although I believe I was not the one who lost it. I was so paranoid about the missing item and prayed hard to God to intervene. Guess what? God intervene and instead of being reprimand for losing the item, I get a new item. The same but used one. I do not mind getting an used item but as long as I get the same item, it would be good enough for me. Therefore thank God that good things does happen when you pray. God answer all prayer. Thank You very much Lord. Without You I am nothing. Therefore here is the testimony. Though it is short, I hope it would be a blessing to know that God answered prayer. Even a small prayer request like mine. Thank You Lord.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mel said...

Agreed! Well done Ou..God bless you!

10:04 am  
Anonymous sell my junk car said...

Hello, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.

- local towing | 24 hours towing service |24 hours road service

12:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home