Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What a Wonderful World

One of my favorite song is called What A Wonderful World by a child singer called Billy Gilman and a little girl then, 8-year (2008) old Abbey Umali, a girl who is suffering in a neuromuscular diseases and this version thus far is the most touching version. So enjoy the song. =)


3 Comments:

Anonymous vuhelp.net said...

so nice blogger

11:57 pm  
Anonymous James Julius said...

Truly lovely video...
driveway paving

5:59 pm  
Anonymous www.paperwritings.com said...

Fun children. Like there singing.

6:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home