Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Jesus, An Asian Leader

This blog is actually dedicated to all my Asian readers, which I would felt that it is important to know. When I was young, I was told that Christianity is a religion from the West, either European country or from America and therefore we, as an Asians, we should not believe in Jesus Christ as our Lord & Savior. Instead, I was told to believe in Buddha and become a Buddhist because, 1) I am a Chinese. 2) I am from Malaysia.

Well there is a good news when it comes to this theory. Do not let yourself be deceived by anybody (not even your relatives and friends) when they told you that.you should not believe in Jesus. Well guess what? Jesus was born in Bethlehem, a small town in Jerusalem, Israel as a Man of God. Guess where is this Jerusalem located? It is located in Middle East and Middle  East is a part of Asia continent. Therefore He was not born in a Western country. The reason Jesus was and still is popular among the western countries is because they were the first to receive the Gospel and tasted the goodness of God in life through Apostle Paul of whom he brought the Gospel to Rome when he flee from the Jewish leaders, and thereafter being spread to other part of the European countries and then America.

Therefore do not be deceived by anyone if ever they told you this. Remember, our God came from Asia and not Western countries as proclaimed, Amen? =)

3 Comments:

Anonymous wrecked car said...

Hi! I’ve been following your weblog for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Huffman Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the good job!

- wrecked car | sell my junk car | sell junk car for cash

12:52 pm  
Anonymous online dramas said...

so nice blogger

12:22 am  
Blogger Geoff said...

Thank you for sharing. I believe that anyone can believe in religion, but the bottom line is do you have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

I look forward to your future posts.

1:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home