Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, December 03, 2012

Nativity story

Today is my first day of working in December'12. Nothing is special this year for me but it is a special day for someone special. His name is Jesus. Though He was not literally born in December'12 but I would like to dedicate this month to Him because it was Him and still Him that we are children of God. With this, I dedicate this You Tube to our Lord Jesus Christ and to our fellow potential believer. The story of Jesus was written and mentioned thousands of time in the Bible and verbally from generation to generation. Today it was also presented in Facebook & You Tube. I posted in my blog before last year and I shall do it again this year. His story never stopped amusing us.

Therefore I present to you the You Tube Christmas story aka Nativity.


2 Comments:

Blogger anonymous said...

This is a really good vedio. I really liked it

11:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pure nonsense; pure rubbish.

12:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home