Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, October 05, 2012

Prayer Request

Dear readers,

I have a prayer request. My uncle (my mom's eldest brother) has recently been diagnosed with bladder cancer. I was told that this cancer is in his third stage. Can you all help to spread around and pray for him. I do not know his full name but you can call him, uncle Lim. We just found out about this matter since last week itself. Please pray for his and his family salvation as well.

Thank you

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Prayers going up for Uncle Lim! I will pray!

3:49 pm  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Thanks for your prayer.. God bless you.. =)

12:33 am  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Guess it's Lord leading me here to pray for your uncle. I pray in agreement with you that he is healed by the stripes of Jesus! I command the cancer cells in his body to die off and get out right now in the name of Jesus! Lord, thank you, on behalf of uncle Lim, I open the Door of Hope for You to enter His Heart to let him know that Jesus had healed him. Lord, thank You that Your Almighty Lord's Hand bind the Principality, Power and Might and all the rulers of darkness and all spiritual wickedness out of uncle Lim's body and minister healing into him. May the Name of Jesus be Glorified in it's midst! In Jesus Name, Amen Amen!

3:39 pm  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Hi Stephanie!! Thanks for your prayer.. God bless you.. =)

7:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home