Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, August 10, 2012

How we can change the world?

Ravi Zechariah had proclaimed something very important in our Christian walk with the Lord. We had heard a lot of Christian sermons about wanting to change the world after we heard the sermon. What are we doing about it? Are we living it up our walk with the Lord or are we using the sermon above to straight away preach to the world? I believe that it is not how we use the sermon we heard from the church and start preaching to the world hoping they too can be transformed by God's grace. I believe when we receive a word of God, we ought to focus on changing ourselves for God's glory first. Once we are changed person, then only God change the whole world. Let the world see how God had changed you before you can change others. Even if ever a person is changed after he or she sees you changed, it is not much of your own work but it is all God's doing. So be blessed and stay back to hear what God wants to speak to you through Ravi Zechariah. =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home