Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Saturday, June 02, 2012

Interview with Pastor Yemi Aderarasin

I want to share this to you all. I find it hard as a Christian why people like us lack of prayer. One thing comes to mind. We do not have many trials and tribulations. That's why I admire the prayers of our beloved African partners in Christ did when they come to pray for us, Malaysia. In fact whenever I went to Grace Community Church headed by Paster Henry Remaya in Petaling Jaya, I was always amazed by their prayer power. They do not pray like us. But their prayer is like they are facing a lot spiritual attack.

I guess it is important to pray like them. So here's a YouTube interview from Pastor Yemi Adefarasin, a pastor from Lagos, Nigeria which I hope would inspire everyone of us. Enjoy.

Part 1



Part 2



Part 3



Part 4



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home